Face Shields For Kids – Youth Face Shield
Face Shields For Kids – Novelty and Custom Plastic Face Coverings for Youths
Face Shields for Kids – It can seem scary to think your children needs to wear a face mask or a Face Shield, so these reusable plastic face shields help to make it less stressful by being cute and fun. These can also be helpful for students and teachers. Most face shields are ready for you to personalize them by just changing the name to any of your kid’s name. Even those that are not already showing names can be personalized by clicking on Customize Further or Edit Design.
Even though many are shown on Adults below, after clicking on a Face Shield Design, you will be able to choose the Size for Adults or Kids. And you will be able to choose the Print Process between Partial Transparent, Automatic Opaque, or Advanced Opaque.
Our customizable Face Shields are a perfect match for those who want a little extra protection around the eyes, nose, and mouth. They are made from a durable, clear PET plastic that is lightweight and easy to wear.
- Includes one clear Face Shield, forehead band, and an elastic cord
- Easy to assemble (see assembly directions below)
- Comfortably fits over eyewear and face masks
- Youth size – 7.8” height x 10.9” width when unfolded, but bends to adjust to actual width of any youth’s face
- Adult size – 8.7″ height x 12.2″ width when unfolded, but bends to adjust to actual width of any adult’s face
- Transparent PET plastic provides high clarity
- Suitable for going out and other daily activities
- Should not be shared with others
- Do not expose to high heat
- Face Shields are intended to be worn with a face mask and other personal protective clothing
Featured Face Shields for Kids: (View Them all Here)
Some people are opting for clear designs to enable clearer communication with those who are hard of hearing. A shield prevents touching your face by maky you more aware before you try to touch your face unconsciously. These face coverings can offer another option for those who feel uncomfortable breathing while wearing a cloth face mask.